Monday, July 30, 2012

friends.

Like I've said in my previous post,
I have been working almost everyday this month.

But surprisingly, 
I managed to meet up with different group of friends.
I think I'd said this before but I really wanna mention
that I really appreciate friends who make it a point
to squeeze some time out just to meet up for a short dinner.


Soonheng's pass out parade.
I thought I couldnt make it for it cause I had work on that day
but I still managed to go down after work. :)
HAHAH okay he is missing in this picture.
Those in the photo are all his beloved classmates from AVT.
**they are all my avt seniors, except huishan. 

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Awards Night
Half Colors - Table Tennis.
For this, I went down after work too.
Because of Regina. LOLOL 
We were whatsapping...
I couldn't decide,
yeah and she changed my mind. 

**you know how I like awkward pictures...


BBQ organized by the 3 couples, hosted by Mandy!
Regina was kind enough to invite the singles...
Soooooo touched! ** T.T

HAHAHA had been a long time since such a
big group of us got together.
And when we get together it means
nonsense is going to happen.

Had soooooo much fun lah. 
ME XIAN MU THE COUPLES LAH. T.T
I FEEL KONG XU. *emptyy

**somebody give me a hugg. 
no i should slim down first. LOLOL


photo credits: wenny, regina, vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment