Sunday, November 18, 2012

random JOHOR TRIP

HAHAHA I believe no one is as random as me! 
Yes I went to johor this morning and did some shopping.
<3

This is currently on my wishlist.
Hmmm I want it but I dun need it,
and doubt I will use it. :/

Outside action city. Such pretty decorations.
Never thought of taking a photo till todayyy. 
WHYOHWHY~


TOMYUM SOUP.
Which part of this looks like it's from a hk cafe?
And idk why the heck I ordered tomyum soup in a hk cafe...

New case! HAHAH had the first one for less than a week
and I changed the case...

Soooo many cute cases I had to get some!
Loots of the day. I bought a new bag too. :D

Camwhore at a hongkong cafe at KSL.
&look at my cousin who is sooooo busy with his game!
HEHEHE holiday mode yoooo~

But I accepted a job, which starts tmr, not for the moneyyy
but just to see what a kpop production is all about.

SMTOWN.FYEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment