Saturday, March 31, 2012

Splurge & Shop.

It's the end of March!
I'm not very excited about April,
but it's April's fool tomorrow,
and it's REGINA's birthday!
<3

Because I went on a trip to CHINA this month,
I made several trips to watsons, guardian, blah,
to get several skincare products before and after my trip.
My skin is getting so freaking dry ever since I came back,
and it's peeling so badly that the sale assistant at the olay counter
was commenting about the flaking skin around my cheeks and on my nose.

Before the trip, I actually bought some VICHY products,
meant for oily/combination skin.
The Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Cream
is one of the best cream I have for oily skin.
It's good for sensitive skin and I use it everyday during the day time,
which helps control oil and helped clearing up my skin a little bit.
This is my third one as I'm currently on my second one.

But my skin has been so dry recently that I went ahead to get
skincare products that are meant for dry skin.
Watsons had their 24th anniversary closed door sales on wed,
and I managed to get a couple of things there,
SKIN79 The Oriental Total Power Cream.
OLAY White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum.

 

I have got some face masks
because of their super cute packaging.
And honestly speaking,
I bought soooo many various face masks that weren't used YET.

LIP BALMS.
I realised lip balms are really something that
I NEED to use every single day.
I always have one in each of my bags
and I do feel super uncomfortable if I were to
leave home without one.

This month, I bought several lipbalms and lipsticks.
More revlon matte lipsticks because I bought one
when I went to Thailand last month,
and I love its texture and how nice it looks on my lips.
REVLON Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
is my favourite of the month.

During 1st weekend in China,
I searched high and low for the
FLAMINGO TwoFold Long mascara.
My favourite lengthing mascara of all time.
Only sold in China I guess? ,
so I got a backup of that when I got to China.

I also picked up another eyeliner from Flamingo
and a cream blush from Majolica Majorca.


Finally!
The DKNY Golden Delicious Perfume!
SPLURGE!
Got this at the duty-free store when I came back,
and I was sooooo freaking happy
because I have wanted this since one or two months ago.
:D

HAPPY GIRL
but I really need to finish up my makeup and skincare
products before I do any more shopping for makeup and skincare
because I never seem to finish using what I have.
:/

2 comments:

  1. My skin gets very dry too:( I wish we had those products in our stores in SYD.Now I have to wait til I go back to China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the products I got are from Singapore. Only the Flamingo Mascara&Eyeliner plus the maybelline lipbalm are from China.

    ReplyDelete