Sunday, April 8, 2012

Project X Pan!


A serious challenge for myself:

Not buying new makeup products 
until I hit pan on a certain number of makeup products. 

2days ago!
My first product to hit pan,
the Canmake Shading powder 01!
:D

Started this about 2weeks ago
because I saw that Jiamin had this blush that actually hit pan. 
She told me she would only buy another one when she completely finish the product.

Super impressed,
cause I'd never seen any of the makeup product that I had hit pan.

Anyways, it's actually not a good habit to keep buying
new makeup when there are still old ones that I can't finish using!
I FREAKING HAVE THIS BAD HABIT OF BUYING NEW MAKEUP
WHEN I DON'T ACTUALLY FREAKING NEED THEM.

Hmmm, but I actually bought the 
ELF Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder &
ELF Essential Brightening Eye Color
that day I went shopping with Huishan!
D:

SO, I'm gonna freaking post this blog
to remind myself of this PROJECT PAN.
Applies to all those freaking body and hair products that I have.
I will see how many products I will be able to finish
after at least a month or so?
LET'S SEE.
:>

Official project pan start date: 4th April 2012
since I brought the last makeup item on the 3rd.




2 comments:

  1. HOHOHO GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA THIS IS ONE BIG CHALLENGE FOR YOU~

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH going strong! I finished another mini BB cream! (Y)

    ReplyDelete