Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Work hard. Play Harder.


Work @MBS again for the past 4days.
16x9 LED wall.
Soooo many freaking screens, 
TVs & projection system.
T.T


 Visited my grandpa
& saw this very old family photo.
I see this every time I went to his house
but I don't know why I had the thought 
of taking a picture of it today. 
Hmmm...

To think of it,
I don't have a single family photo
placed in my room.
:/

Btw,
my dad is seriously damn 帅! 
when he was young...
C:

Went to Sentosa with
Gerald, Huishan, Jeremy, Jiamin !
Wanted to suntan & have a picnic, 
but the rain totally ruined our plan. 
We did managed to play frisbee for awhile
...
SIGHS.


Spent a bomb when I went to the body shop
to get my shower gels, facial foam,
blah blah blah.
$.$
I WILL EARN IT BACK TMR.
WORK.WORK.WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment