Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Liver Damage!

Just got home for work about an hour ago from work.
Skyped with my brother who just reached Beijing.
Awesome. 

LOL. look at my very cute dad in this photo.
(Y)

I wish I can go somewhere, anywhere 
alone for 6weeks too.

My flight to bangkok has been confirmed!
And I'm flying on the same day as Juting & Felise!

OHMY. Soooo happy!
Can meet up in thailand since they going for a week! :D

On sunday, I got home at ard 7am after teardown,
met ah weng at 11am to pass him his laptop.
THEN, I went down to queensway shopping mall,
to do some shopping & did my hair treatment!


Clothes from FOX!


I had to take a photo because my hair
hasn't been in this condition since forever.
*flicks hair**

Sadly, the treatment just didnt last, 
like the last treatment I did. D:
I guess I would have to just do hair rebonding soon~

Oh, I was saying, I just got home from work.
And work starts at 9am later, at RWS.
I'm seriously freaking tired, 
but I just dun feel like sleeping YET.

MEH. LIVER DAMAGE. 99%
......



No comments:

Post a Comment