Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SHANGHAI. *finally updated!

On the first week of September, I went to Shanghai for a show
with Joanne and Lewyu! :)

We had no details of the show and had no idea
what was coming up when we reach Shanghai.
The funniest thing, I dunno the name of my boss.

The first day was our free and easy day. 
We spent half our day sleeping in the hotel 
before we went out to hunt for our Shanghai XLB.

Xiao Long Bao!! :D



Walking down the streets of Shanghai.
Feels exactly like Singapore. :/



Night view. (Y)



Final day in Shanghai. 
You can tell I had good food everyday ;)


I LOVE OVERSEAS SHOW.
Cause I get to meet new people from all over the world,
and I get paid to travel.

:D



2 comments:

  1. I WANNA SHOP @ CHINA TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should go for holidays ! Just girls... To 吃东西买东西 吃东西买东西!:)

    ReplyDelete