Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation!

Didn't had time to buy any formal clothes for graduation.
And all of us were so darn tired, 
so I decided to skip the graduation until
the very last min before I go to bed after the funeral ended. 

I borrowed my white shirt from my brother, 
formal black pants from my mum 
and went ahead with the graduation ceremony.
And I'm so glad I did!


My dad! <:

Jingxi & Ryner.
Special thanks to ryner for helping take loads of photos!
I officially owe him a meal.

YEP peeps! :D

My most beloved lecturer!

AVT!

Huishan&Elieen! <3


Rowena!

Yanrong! **BIG huggs*

AK!

Isaac Ong with his orange geek specs!
*as promised!


I've finally officially graduated!
:D


1 comment:

  1. Crongrats for the graduation! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete