Thursday, May 24, 2012

You'll be missed!


Many things happened during the past week,
and I even had the thought of skipping
the graduation ceremony.

My grandpa passed away last friday.
And the funeral ended jus this tuesday,
a day before my graduation.

Although all of us are mentally prepared
that he is gonna leave anytime,
but it was still kinda sudden for us because 
I visited him last wed before I head for work.

He was in pain, as usual, and coughing badly.
Plus, he refuse to take his medicine.
The doctor said that she did inform us during his last few hours
 but in fact none of the family members were informed.

So, basically I woke up to this news on friday and all of us
rushed to the hospice to see him.

He is a traditional man,
who worked most of his life for his family,
and single-handedly brought up 5 children.
A strong, independent man that led his own life
after his children all had their own family.

Although we seldom spend time together,
I know that he is a man who has so much love
but is not so capable of putting them into words and actions.

He's a man who makes effort to bring his family
to take family photos and had always placed photos 
of his family all over his bedroom.




You'll be missed!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment