Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pray.

Just came back from visiting my grandpa.

He converted yesterday.
I can't be sure if this is what he want,
but mum said that he personally agreed to converting.
but I personally feel it's kinda impossible for
a traditional man who pray to Tua Pek Kong
his whole life would convert.
Regardless, I respect his decision.

This led to complications as I think he have
already made arrangements to put his spirit tablet
beside my grandmas in one of the temple
when my step grandma passed away about 6 or 7 years ago.

And I'm quite sad to say that he is not mentally sober.
I don't know if it's the medicine or the pain 
that cause him to be in that state.
He didn't remember our names and 
when he saw me last weekend,
he couldn't recognize me. 

He is a man with lots of pride, he refuses to use the wheelchair
until he fell down last week while walking to the toilet.
He doesn't have any strength to do go anywhere,
so they made him wear a adult diapers, 
which is so hard for him to accept.

I know it's really hard on him,
But I don't know what I can do for him.


Pray for my grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment