Monday, October 1, 2012

Alone in Bangkok. *updated

First thing i encounter alone at bangkok is
miscommunication with the cab driver.
He overcharge me like crazy.
but I couldnt do anything because
I couldnt speak thai. T.T

Then I finally reached the hotel,
contacted people from the thai company, 
but there were some miscommunications
so I couldnt check into the hotel.
WHATTT.

MEH. and finally after I checked in.
I realised my work was... 
My job as a graphics op was to gather all ppts
BUT, I needed to edit videos, embed videos,
all kinds of bullshit and at the very last min.

SIGHS.

Plus there are no cue sheet, NOTHING.
I WAS THE ONE CUEING. WHATTTT.
T.T

Okay the thai crew did their best,
even with unreasonable request from the client.
And even though I couldnt speak thai,
they were all very friendly to me.
Mayb because I look like thai,
according to them. HAHAH

Anyways it's all over and
I discovered some nice thai restaurant and food!

SORTREL @Bangkok. 
Live band&great food! :)


PAPAYA salad with salted egg.
Eat this with sticky rice. (Y)

I had one day of R&R! HAHAH
SHOPPING TIME <3




HEH and I realised how fun it was to travel alone.
I WANT TO FLY AGAIN SOON.
:D

Using the gifts of heaven to create heaven on earth.



1 comment: