Wednesday, October 31, 2012

random thoughts...

because i have been working working working, seeing my friends working and studying sooooo hard makes me wonder what we are doing today might just be totally not relevant to what we might do in the future. hmmmm i wonder what everyone i know today will become in ten years' time. mehhhh anyways work has taught me a lot. even though i have been only freelancing like only close to a year, i kinda understand myself a lot better, what my limits are and my principles... im a seriously stupidly straightforward person - that's something i realise when i work, and not everyone can take it esp some people i worked for. when i'm not happy, i will either make it damn freaking obvious or i will seriously just tell you straight in your face. hahhaha not good, but i really don't care. i dont care who you are or how old you are, if you dont respect me, i wont respect you. but i know exactly who are the ones who are truly good to me and i will always remember them :))

p.s and i seriously want a break, maybe i shall just disappear someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment