Saturday, October 13, 2012

Randooooooom

I WANNA SHOP, SING AND HAVE DIMSUM.

BUT everyone is so so so busy. 
T.T

Randooooooom updates.
Other than working working and working nonstop...
I happen to have some time for bigbang!!
and the yep peeps!! finally meet up for
jiamin's birthday :)

BIGBANG concert after my setup @sentosa.
thanks to zhiming. seriously owe him dinner
for that and for sending me home like twice :/


Jiamin managed to book a room 
@RWS festive hotel!!
 It's sooooo hard to find time to meet up.
BUT everyone made it! 
AND WE HAD 3 COUPLES. (Y)

Okay it was so much fun catching up with them.
And seeing the couples makes me feel so happy for them!
 :')

Oh and I finally cut my super long thick hair!
AND I AM LOVING MY HAIR RIGHT NOW 
<3


And today, I slept till 1pm because of the overnight teardown.
AND I PAINTED MY NAILS HEHEHE
SORRY FOR THE GHOSTLY FACE

I LOVE ROTTING AT HOME
BECAUSE I CAN BE UGLY AND ENJOY IT.
\m/








2 comments: